DR ALI AHMED
MBBS , Dip card , MSc Diabetes and Endocrinology
General Physician and Diabetologist
Monday , Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
02:30pm to 05:00pm
This department provides medical care to patients who have problems with their heart or circulation. It treats people on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Outpatient: short visit to hospital that lasts no more than a day.
- Inpatient: hospital visit that requires at least one night’s stay on a ward.
Typical procedures performed in the cardiology department include the following:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)and exercise tests to measure heart function.
- Echo-cardiograms (ultrasound scan of the heart).
- Scans of the carotid artery in your neck to determine stroke risk.
- 24-hour blood pressure tests.
- Blood sugar monitoring and treatment by specialist